|RED TRACTOR WHEELS SEEM TO BE ALL THE RURAL RAGE IN OUR LOCAL FARMING COMMUNITY THIS YEAR|
|NOW HOW'S THIS FOR SOME COUNTRY HOSPITALITY:))|
Have decided to make a conscious effort to stay away from Covid-19 topics. Made that decision about politics and religion when I started writing this blog many years ago and I'm finding this whole Covid thing running along the same lines to be of a similarly controversial nature. It has a tendency to throw up angry walls between people. I don't like living like that so I am not going to write about that. I am sincerely hoping this will be my last word on the subject.
|'OMG' THERE WAS MOVEMENT AT BAYFIELD'S TIM HORTONS COFFEE SHOP SITE THIS MORNING|
|OH BY GOLLY COULD THEY BE UNLOADING A BIG BIN OF TIM BITS THERE|
|THERE IS A LOT OF NEST BUILDING GOING ON AROUND HERE RIGHT NOW|
|NOPE I DON'T KNOW WHAT PLANT THIS IS ALONGSIDE THE ROAD|
- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
- You know how most packages say "Open here". What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
- Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?