|NICE WALK IN THE WOODS FOR RICHARD, PHEEBS AND I|
|EVEN SAW A BURGUNDY TRILLIUM TRYING TO COAX ITSELF OUT INTO MORNINGS COOL AIR|
|FEMALE ROSE BREASTED GROSBEAK ON THE LEFT WITH THE MALE GROSBEAK AT RIGHT|
|SO WILBUR WHO IS THAT FEATHERED HUSSY YOU HAVE HIDING BEHIND THE POST?!!?|
Cold wind on our afternoon walk here in the Park but with Pheebs fur coat and my lined nylon jacket we were Okay to go. Our Park is still in a state of flux and we the residents still don't know what is happening. The couple who have owned the Park since before we came here split up quite awhile ago and one of them is no longer involved in the ownership of the Park. Rumors still abound about a potential buyer for the Park but it is all just rumors as far as we can figure. It is like we residents have been left aboard a foundering ship in heavy seas without a steady hand on the wheel.
|MORE BUSHLOTS BEING CLEARED|
|AT LEAST THIS NEW ROAD GOING NOWWHERE GIVES PHEEBS AND I ANOTHER PLACE TO WALK|
|NOPE WE STILL DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE IN OUR PARK|
|NOT MUCH OF THE OLD BAYFIELD BRIDGE LEFT BUT RUBBLE|
|GREAT WEATHER FOR FARMERS GETTING OUT ONTO THEIR FIELDS|
- If you let a smile be your umbrella, then most likely your butt will get soaking wet.
- The only two things we do with greater frequency in middle age are urinate and attend funerals.
- The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
- To err is human, to forgive is highly unlikely.
- Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with droopy tattoos?
- Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than in a Hyundai.------------------------------
MY DOCTOR ASKED IF ANYONE IN MY FAMILY WAS SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS. I SAID; "NO, WE ALL SEEM TO ENJOY IT"