|THE TUGBOAT OCEAN A SIMARD WORKS AT BREAKING UP ICE AT GODERICH'S HARBOR MOUTH|
|NICE TO SEE FIELDS SHOWING THROUGH THE SNOW AGAIN|
|DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE ANY TRAINS ALONG THIS SEMI-ACTIVE RAIL LINE BETWEEN STRATFORD AND GODERICH FOR AWHILE|
|SOMETIMES WHEN I'M TRYING TO TAKE PHOTOS OUT THE PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW A LITTLE DOGGIE NOSE GETS IN THE WAY|
|THE ALGOMA CONVEYER TAKING ON A LOAD OF SALT AT THE GODERICH SALT MINE|
|STILL LOTS OF ICE IN GODERICH'S HARBOR|
|WITH MILDER TEMPERATURES UPON US THE HARBOR ICE IS SHOWING SIGNS OF BREAKING UP|
|OCEAN A SIMARD ON LEFT WITH THE ALGOMA CONVEYER ON RIGHT|
|ANOTHER FREIGHTER THE ALGOMA INNOVATOR IS DOCKED AT THE WESTERN SIDE OF THE SALT MINE|
Spotted a 2006 Ford 26' Class C RV in Timmins Ontario we might have been interested in looking at if it had been in our immediate area instead of 510 miles away. We'll keep looking.
|LOOKING AT THE HARBOR AND SHIPS FROM A DIFFERENT LOCATION NOW|
|IT WAS WHILE TAKING THIS PHOTO I NOTICED THE ALGOMA CONVEYER ON THE RIGHT BEGINNING TO MOVE FORWARD|
|THE FREIGHTER IS UNDERWAY AND PASSING BY IT'S SISTER SHIP DOCKED AT THE SALT MINE|
|I DIDN'T HEAR EITHER OF THE TWO SHIP'S CAPTAINS 'TOOT' AT EACH OTHER GOING BY|
|THAT CHANNEL OF OPEN WATER BEHIND THESE TWO SHIPS IS ACTUALLY THE MAITLAND RIVER EMPTYING INTO LAKE HURON FROM OFF TO THE RIGHT|
|THE OCEAN A SIMARD TUG BOAT LEADS THE WAY CLEARING A CHANNEL THROUGH THE ICE|
|FROM THIS THIRD LOCATION YOU CAN SEE THE ALGOMA CONVEYER WELL ON IT'S WAY TO HER NEXT DESTINATION AS THE OCEAN A SIMARD SLIPS BACK INTO PORT ON THE RIGHT AND IT'S THAT BIG LONG BLUE CONVEYER BELT SHUTE THAT LOADS SALT INTO SHIP'S HOLDS|
|PHEEBS AND I HAD US SHORT BUT NICE SUNNY AFTERNOON TRUDGE THROUGH THE SNOW IN OUR PARK|
- You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
- Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their Mothers. Now they drink like their Fathers.
- I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" get's thrown around in the courtroom.
- I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.
- Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers; if you find one, what's your plan?