|I WAS SURPRISED THIS MORNING TO SEE HORSES IN A FIELD I HAD NEVER SEEN HORSES IN BEFORE|
|WOKE UP TO ANOTHER SNOWY MORNING|
|TELLING PHEEBS WE MIGHT NOT BE GOING FOR A JEEP RIDE|
|SNOWING A BIT BUT NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP US GUYS AT HOME|
|SCARED US UP A HERD OF CROWS|
|DESPITE DULL GRAY DAYS WINTER CAN STILL BE PRETTY|
|LAKE HURON WATERS WERE LOOKING DARK AND FORBODING|
|WAVES RELENTLESSLY CRASHING ASHORE|
|LUCKILY WITH EVERYTHING COATED IN A HARD ICE WAVES COULDN'T DIG OUT ANY MORE SHORELINE|
|A DARK ICY SLUDGE CAN BE SEEN HERE|
|'OKAY DAD THAT'S ENOUGH PICTURES FOR TODAY SO LET'S GET IN THE JEEP AND GO HOME''|
|GODERICH RESIDENTS WERE BUSY THIS MORNING|
|PERHAPS A LITTLE ONE'S FIRST WALK IN THE SNOW|
|WITH FOUR OR ALL WHEEL DRIVE SNOWY ROADS LIKE THIS ARE NO LONGER A NAILBITER|
- You live close enough to town to get garbage service, but don't use it because they won't come down your driveway to get it.
- The fellows on the big garbage moving equipment recognize your wife.... and wave to her.
- Your wife picks thru your garbage cans looking for any bait that may have grown in them since the last time you went.
- You have ever removed the 3-9 zoom scope from your deer rifle to use at a KISS concert.
You have more than 2 used pampers rolling around in the back of your truck.
- When you put your hunting boots on you only get them on the right feet 50% of the time.
- Your idea of a neighborhood watch program is tuning into "America's Most Wanted".
- You recycle enough Copenhagen lids to buy Christmas presents.
Little Johnny: That’s nothing. I can walk down the street and turn into an alley.
- A patient walks into a doctor's office. Patient: Doctor, people ignore me.
When were King Arthur's army too tired to fight?
When they had lots of sleepless knights!
Teacher: You copied from Fred's exam paper didn't you?
Pupil: How did you know?
Teacher: Fred's paper says "I don't know" and you have put "Me, neither"!
What was Camelot famous for?