|WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE OURSELVES A SUNSET TONIGHT|
|YUP I SURE WOULD LIKE TO BE LIVING ON THIS FARM PROPERTY ALRIGHT|
|HAD TO STOP FOR A HERD OF TURKEYS TO CROSS THE ROAD AND SLIP THROUGH A FENCE|
|THAT'S A RAILWAY BRIDGE ACROSS THE COUNTRY ROAD WE WERE ON|
|SO NICE FOR US GUYS TO BE OUT IN THE COUNTRYSIDE|
|THESE SNOWMOBILE TRAIL MARKERS OFFERED A NICE SPLASH OF COLOR ON AN OVERCAST MORNING|
|ON OUR WAY TO BLAIR I SPOTTED A COUPLE GUYS WORKING ON A ROOF....IT WAS A GOOD DAY FOR THAT|
|A BLAST FROM THE PAST THIS AFTERNOON AS WE PASSED BLAIR'S HISTORIC NICHOLSON'S TAVERN AS IT WAS KNOWN OVER 50 YEARS AGO WHEN I SPENT A FEW RAUCUS NIGHTS INTO THE WEE HOURS SWILLING BEER WITH A BUNCH OF THE BOYS....OH THE STORIES I COULD TELL|
|WE WERE SURE DISAPPOINTED WHEN WE SAW THE POOR SHAPE THIS CLASS C WAS IN|
|WE MET RIGHT THERE INSIDE STRAIGHT AHEAD|
|YEARS AGO THERE WAS A SMALL TABLE THERE BY THE WINDOW WITH TWO WOODEN CHAIRS|
|THE PLACE DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE IT DID WHEN WE MET|
|I DON'T THINK I LOOKED AS GRUMPY BACK THEN AS I DO NOW BUT KELLY STILL LOOKS AS PRETTY AS EVER|
|PHEEBS EAGERLY WAITS FOR US TO RETURN WITH THE WIMPY BURGERS|
|AND BY GOLLY HERE THEY COME NOW|
|WE BOTH SO MUCH ENJOYED THE SUNSET ON OUR WAY HOME|
Joe: When I put mine under my pillow, I got a dollar.
Bob: WOW! You must have buck teeth!
Q: Why was Adam a famous runner?
A: Because he was first in the human race.
Actual Notes From Doctors' Patient Charts::
- The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
- Discharge status: Alive but without permission.
- Healthy appearing decrepit 69 year-old male. Mentally alert but forgetful.
- The patient refused an autopsy.
- The patient has no past history of suicides.
- Patient has left his white blood cells at another hospital.
- Patient's past medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days.
-Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
- She is numb from her toes down.
- While in the ER, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
- Patient was alert and unresponsive.
- Rectal exam revealed a normal size thyroid.
- She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life, until she got a divorce.
- I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
- Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.