|WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE OURSELVES A SUNSET TONIGHT|
|YUP I SURE WOULD LIKE TO BE LIVING ON THIS FARM PROPERTY ALRIGHT|
|HAD TO STOP FOR A HERD OF TURKEYS TO CROSS THE ROAD AND SLIP THROUGH A FENCE|
|THAT'S A RAILWAY BRIDGE ACROSS THE COUNTRY ROAD WE WERE ON|
|SO NICE FOR US GUYS TO BE OUT IN THE COUNTRYSIDE|
|THESE SNOWMOBILE TRAIL MARKERS OFFERED A NICE SPLASH OF COLOR ON AN OVERCAST MORNING|
|ON OUR WAY TO BLAIR I SPOTTED A COUPLE GUYS WORKING ON A ROOF....IT WAS A GOOD DAY FOR THAT|
|A BLAST FROM THE PAST THIS AFTERNOON AS WE PASSED BLAIR'S HISTORIC NICHOLSON'S TAVERN AS IT WAS KNOWN OVER 50 YEARS AGO WHEN I SPENT A FEW RAUCUS NIGHTS INTO THE WEE HOURS SWILLING BEER WITH A BUNCH OF THE BOYS....OH THE STORIES I COULD TELL|
|WE WERE SURE DISAPPOINTED WHEN WE SAW THE POOR SHAPE THIS CLASS C WAS IN|
|WE MET RIGHT THERE INSIDE STRAIGHT AHEAD|
|YEARS AGO THERE WAS A SMALL TABLE THERE BY THE WINDOW WITH TWO WOODEN CHAIRS|
|THE PLACE DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE IT DID WHEN WE MET|
|I DON'T THINK I LOOKED AS GRUMPY BACK THEN AS I DO NOW BUT KELLY STILL LOOKS AS PRETTY AS EVER|
|PHEEBS EAGERLY WAITS FOR US TO RETURN WITH THE WIMPY BURGERS|
|AND BY GOLLY HERE THEY COME NOW|
|WE BOTH SO MUCH ENJOYED THE SUNSET ON OUR WAY HOME|
Joe: When I put mine under my pillow, I got a dollar.
Bob: WOW! You must have buck teeth!
Q: Why was Adam a famous runner?
A: Because he was first in the human race.
Actual Notes From Doctors' Patient Charts::
- The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
- Discharge status: Alive but without permission.
- Healthy appearing decrepit 69 year-old male. Mentally alert but forgetful.
- The patient refused an autopsy.
- The patient has no past history of suicides.
- Patient has left his white blood cells at another hospital.
- Patient's past medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days.
-Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
- She is numb from her toes down.
- While in the ER, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
- Patient was alert and unresponsive.
- Rectal exam revealed a normal size thyroid.
- She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life, until she got a divorce.
- I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
- Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.
Those turkeys were hurrying before you ran them over. That was too bad about the Sprint. Perfect size. Nice to stop by the place you two first met. I didn't know you were such a softie at heart, Al.ReplyDelete
Sounds like a great roadtrip to me. Glad Pheebs was able to go and both of you had a good day. It's always fun to get out on the road.ReplyDelete
We love road trips like that. Your sunset pictures are stunning.ReplyDelete
That's some sunset - beautiful!ReplyDelete
How fun to revisit the place you met....Memories are everything..even if things don't look the same!ReplyDelete