|BISBEE ARIZONA IS ONE OF OUR ALL TIME FAVORITE PLACES|
|PHEEBS ALWAYS GETS A TREAT AT THE GODERICH EAST END SHELL GAS STATION AND TODAY SHE ALSO HAD AN ADMIRER IN THE CAR AT THE NEXT PUMP|
|MORE TREES CAME DOWN IN OUR PARK TUESDAY|
- “An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.”
- My family told me to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes but I told them I couldn't quit "cold turkey.”
- If you call a large turkey a gobbler what do you call a small one?..........'Goblet'.
- What does Thanksgiving have in common with Halloween? Gobble-ins!
- Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected fowl play.
What do you call a broken can opener? A can’t opener.
A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, he said: "Now, students, if I stood on my head the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I should turn red in the face." "Yes, sir," the boys said. "Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet? "A little fellow of course at the rear of the class shouted, "'It's because yer feet ain't empty."
Happy American Thanksgiving to you and Kelly - and Miss Pheebs of course! I love having a place so close to Bisbee and have to make the time to get over there on a week day while it's decorated for the Christmas holiday. Weekends it's impossible to find a parking place after 10 am :-(ReplyDelete
It seems with more and more people joining Planet Earth each day there is less and less parking space everywhere.ReplyDelete