|I FIGURE THEY HAVE ONLY ONE PART TIME GUY WORKING ON THIS TIM HORTON PROJECT|
|A NICE FREE PLACE TO PARK HALF A BLOCK FROM THE HOSPITAL ON JOHN STREET....A SLIGHT UPHILL WALK TO THE HOSPITAL THOUGH|
|I LIKE THE OPEN SPACE ARCHITECTURE IN THE HOSPITAL'S EAST WING|
|WAITING ROOM FIRST DOOR ON THE RIGHT AND MY OPERATING ROOM WAS DOWN THE HALL, TURN RIGHT AND FIRST ROOM ON THE RIGHT|
|MY TWO BLUE HOSPITAL GOWNS ON THE LEFT WERE A BIT WET FROM MY SWASHLING AND ONE SECOND AFTER TAKING THIS PHOTO I BLEW THROUGH THAT EXIT DOOR ABOUT A HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR|
|I THINK THIS YOUNG FARM FELLOW KNEW I WAS HAVING MYSELF A GREAT DAY WHEN I FLEW BY WITH MY MUSIC BLASTING|
- In the front yard of a funeral home,'Drive carefully, we'll wait.'
- On an electrician's truck,'Let us remove your shorts.'
- Outside a radiator repair shop,'Best place in town to take a leak.'
- In a nonsmoking area,'If we see you smoking, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.'
- On a maternity room door,'Push, Push, Push.'
- On a front door,'Everyone on the premises is a vegetarian except the dog.'
- At an optometrist's office,'If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.'
- On a taxidermist's window,'We really know our stuff.'
- On a butcher's window,'Let me meat your needs.'
- On a fence,'Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive.'
- At a car dealership,'The best way to get back on your feet - miss a car payment.'
- Outside a muffler shop,'No appointment necessary. We'll hear you coming.
- 'In a dry cleaner's emporium,'Drop your pants here.'
- On a desk in a reception room,'We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left.'
- In a veterinarian's waiting room,'Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!'
- In a Beauty Shop,'Dye now!'
- In a restaurant window,'Don't stand there and be hungry, come in and get fed up.'
- Inside a bowling alley,'Please be quiet. We need to hear a pin drop.'
- In a cafeteria,'Shoes are required to eat in the cafeteria. Socks can eat any place they want.'