We dilly dallied around the house too long this morning and by the time Pheebs and I got ourselves on the road the days heat and humidity were already on the rise. No point in even thinking about a morning walk so we contented ourselves with an all windows down drive to Goderich whereupon we indulged in our usual routine between McDonalds and the harbor. We were home again by 10:30.
LOTS OF FROG POSERS AROUND THE POND TODAY
Decided to take the Motorhome out for an exercise run so Pheebs and I did a couple paved country blocks. Motorhome ran fine so no complaints. With the wretched humidity upon us there was no point in staying outside trying to do anything else so the rest of the day we stayed inside where it was cool. Going to be even hotter tomorrow and Sunday:((
IF WE WERE TO CONTINUE WESTERLY ALONG THIS HIGHWAY ANOTHER MILE AND QUARTER WE WOULD GO ‘KER-SPLASH’ RIGHT INTO LAKE HURON
THIS IS OUR RIG’S CONFIGURATION WHILE TRAVELING (MINUS ONE RECLINER AT THE LEFT)
‘ARE WE THERE YET DAD’
PHEEBS LIKE RIDING ALONG ON THE ENGINE COVER COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS THE ‘DOG HOUSE’
JUST A FEW HUNDRED YARDS FROM OUR PARK’S GATE
I wonder how any of us would feel or cope with one day finding out we would have to spend the rest of our lives in a wheelchair. Would we see it as a debilitating end or would we see it as a new and challenging beginning. Be sure to read the Furry Gnome’s post over at ‘Seasons In The Valley’. Choosing A Wheelchair
GROANER’S CORNER:(( I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.
- Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.
- You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
- I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" get's thrown around in the courtroom.
- I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.
- I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim.I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning-
- Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers; if you find one, what's your plan?
A mother took her little boy to church. While in church the little boy said, "Mommy, I have to pee." The mother said to the little boy, "It's not appropriate to say the word 'pee' in church. So, from now on whenever you have to 'pee' just tell me that you have to 'whisper'." The following Sunday, the little boy went to church with his father and during the service said to his father, "Daddy, I have to whisper." The father looked at him and said, "Okay, why don't you just whisper in my ear."