A BIG FRIENDLY WAVE THIS MORNING
If I write any more than this one simple line I will be repeating myself for the umpteenth time so with that thought in mind I will dispense with the grind and keep everyone’s Saturday night in mind:))
IN THE FIRST PHOTO I HADN’T NOTICED THE SECOND HORSE
I BET IT’S THE DRIVER OF THE CAR ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS RATHER THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND
NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS EXCEPT TO SAY IT IS PROBABLY PULLED BY HORSES
MAKING SOME FAST TRACKS FOR HOME
AIR WAS COLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A GOOD FIRE ON EARLIER TODAY
IT WAS A GOOD DAY FOR DRYING LAUNDRY IN RURAL SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO
A SERIES OF 4 PHOTOS AS PHEEBS AND I DROVE ON BY UNNOTICED
OUT AND ABOUT SPREADING WINTER’S BARN MANURE ON A SUNNY SATURDAY MORNING
Q: Did you hear about the Amish Flu?
A: There are only two symptoms. First you get a little hoarse, then you get a little buggy.
Q: Why don't the Amish water ski?
A: Because the horses would drown.
Q: How can you tell if someone Amish is an alcoholic?
A: They keep falling off the wagon.
Q: Why don't Amish women wear sleeveless dresses?
A: They refuse to bare arms.
Q: Why did the Amish woman divorce her husband?
A: He was driving her buggy.
Amish Pick Up Lines:
- Why don't you come by around 8, bring a fresh bottle of buttermilk, and we'll sit silently amongst my large family.
- When we're not together I churn for you.
- That modestly drab brown dress really brings out your eyes.
- Do you come to this barn often?
- This quilting bee is turning into a quilting zzzzz. Wanna take a ride in my buggy, instead?