I’M NOT UP ON MY BUTTERFLYS BUT I THINK THIS IS A TYPE OF SWALLOWTAIL
At 53F first thing this morning I had a long sleeve flannel shirt over top my short sleeve shirt when I headed outside. Energized by the cooler air I was able to effortlessly slip into work mode first hooking up our utility trailer then loading up 2 large loads of accumulated yard waste for our recycle area. Rototilled up another tough root bound area out front in preparation for planting more bush cedars, day lilies and hostas. Luckily the heat and humidity held off for a few hours but by 11 it was too much again and I had to retreat inside the house and throw myself into the shower. Checking the weeks weather I see our refreshing cool spell was only temporary with daytime temps heading back into the upper 80's. Got way too hot and humid for me again this afternoon so I had no choice but to stay inside close to my fans and A/C.
I THINK THIS WAS ALSO A TYPE OF SWALLOWTAIL BUTTERFLY BESIDE OUR GARDEN HOSE
I BELIEVE THESE TO BE CABBAGE BUTTERFLYS
It was 5 years ago August 9th we first met our fabulous Pheebe and only hours after meeting her she was all ours:)))) HI EVERYBODY......MY NAME IS EVE Eve was short for Evelyn so we weren’t long in re-naming her Pheebe commonly referred to now as Pheebs. My 2 main nicknames for Pheebs are, ‘Spoogers’ and ‘Bugs’. I often refer to her as ‘Hey You’ and ‘Rascal’ as well. She is just the sweetest little girl and we love her sooooooo much:))
Don’t know if you are able to follow our blog any more Retired Rod but if so we at the Bayfield Bunch just wanted to say Hello and wish you all the best in your recovery. Still thinking about you and all of us out here in RV Blogland will forever remember your Roomba post from March 4th 2014:)))))))
THERE ARE 5 BUTTERFLYS IN THIS PHOTO
Can’t think of too much more to write about tonight so I'll leave you with some butterfly photos I took earlier today in our front yard. That new butterfly bush I planted a couple days ago sure is working it's charm.
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A few questions and answers::
1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It.
2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest?
They Take The Psycho Path
4. How Do You Get Holy Water?
You Boil The Hell Out Of It.
5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
6. What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
7. What Do You Call a Boomerang That Doesn't work?
8.. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours?
9.. What Do You Call Santa's Helpers?
10. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
11. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
12. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire?
13. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
A Nervous Wreck.
14. What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?
Anyone Can Roast Beef.
15. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
Right Where You Left Him.
16. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?
Because They Have Big Fingers.
17. Why Don't Blind People Like To Sky Dive?
Because It Scares The Dog.
18. What Kind Of Coffee Was Served On The Titanic?
19. Why Did Pilgrims' Pants Always Fall Down?
Because They Wore Their Belt Buckle On Their Hat.
20. What's The Difference Between a Bad Golfer And a Bad Skydiver?
A Bad Golfer Goes, Whack, Dang!
A Bad Skydiver Goes Dang! Whack.
21. How Are a Texas Tornado And a Tennessee Divorce The Same? !
Somebody's Gonna Lose A Trailer