I WAS SURPRISED TO FIND MY FAVORITE ‘SPIDER WEB BRIDGE’ NORTH OF ST. MARYS ONTARIO MISSING TODAY
Don't leave home without what you are wondering. Well for me this morning it was leaving home without an SD card in my DSLR camera. Luckily I always travel with several DSLR’s but it did take 3 or 4 missed photo opportunities before the light came on in my mind that the problem I was having was the direct result of having no SD card in my camera. Simply speaking, no SD card = no pictures. I had left it lying beside our desk top computer after uploading Tuesday's photos. Pheebs & I were too far from home to turn around & go back so I spent the next couple hours juggling cameras & lenses around in the front seat. Years ago that was the normal way of doing things until I realized for my kind of sometimes faster paced photo interests & opportunities it was much easier to carry 2 DSLR cameras each one having a different lens & each one programmed for a different ISO setting.
So having said that you know Pheebs & I were out again this morning. Weather people are calling for rain Thursday so figured we had better get out while we could today. Our travels took us South-east of Bayfield along country roads through an area we had not been too yet this year. Mainly just a bunch of farm house photos again & we did grab ourselves a Tuna Sub in Mitchell Ontario on our way home.
I’M GOING TO HAVE TO GET THIS LITTLE GIRL SOME RUBBER BOOTS
MIGHTY HUNTER ON THE TRAIL OF A BUG
Other than the 2 above paragraphs I’m afraid I really can’t think of much more to write about tonight. It took me long enough just thinking up those two paragraphs & here I sit thinking to myself, how many times or different ways can I write about Pheebs & I going out for morning rides in the Jeep. How many times can I make puttering around in the yard interesting enough for anyone to read. How many photos of Pheebs, Canada Geese, country roads, trees, barns, houses, & flowers etc can I take & have much of it not be boringly repetitive to readers.
SOME FARMERS JUST HAVE MORE EQUIPMENT THAN OTHERS IT SEEMS
Just thoughts rattling around in my head again tonight folks & sometimes those rattling's find their way to my keyboard. Kind of like Tuesday night when I mentioned how happier & content I am when I’m just tootin around by myself & not with a group of people. I don’t think the Guest in our Shout Box quite understood what I was getting at but my thanks to our good friend Bev way out there in that Idaho place who did.
In my blog over the years I touch on things from time to time which aren’t always talked about freely here in Blogland. Sometimes it’s depression, sometimes my thoughts on being an introvert, maybe a rant here or there from time to time I’ve written a few posts with my thoughts on what makes a successful blog. Sometimes I get myself into a bit of hot water with my musings & other times I receive surprising emails from fellow RV Bloggers expressing their thoughts on what I have written about. I think the main thing I have learned from some of the things I’ve written over the years is simply that whatever I write about I quickly find out I am not alone in my thoughts & opinions. Readers would be surprised how many other folks step out of the closet saying they too think & feel the same way. And many of these folks are people we know living a seemingly very sociable life. The only difference between those folks & Kelly & I is that we have purposely & publicaly withdrawn ourselves from the social line-up so to speak. It has nothing to do with not liking people as much as it has everything to do about just hanging out by ourselves with no commitments, restrictions, or obligations. It’s our comfort zone & we like it here.
I should mention something that I have mentioned before in a few posts just to keep the record straight. Because I am the writer of this blog & because it is my thoughts, feelings, & opinions which I express in this blog it does not mean all those thoughts, feelings, & opinions are totally mine from time to time. Often as not they are shared. Because I am the blog’s author I write in terms of I & me & not we. And I do that for obvious reasons & can assure you many of my I & me references also mean we. Not all perhaps, but many. And if the truth be known sometimes it is more we than me………….:))
- You might be an introvert if you enjoyed timeout as a child.
- You might be an introvert if you shop at 1:00 am in the 24-hour grocery store to avoid seeing people.
- You might be an introvert if you rearrange the name cards at a dinner table so you don’t have to sit next to people you don’t know.
- You might be an introvert if you like to have an extroverted friend with you so he can carry on the conversations you want to avoid.
- You might be an introvert if your favorite game is solitaire.
- You might be an introvert if your favorite number is one.
- You might be an introvert if you take plenty of reading material on airplanes to avoid talking to people.
- You might be an introvert if you smile when you see the “Do Not Talk” sign in the library.
- You might be an introvert if you try to convince family members that you are really okay staying at home for a week of vacation.
- You might be an introvert if you avoid buying new clothes so people won’t comment to you about them.
- You might be an introvert if you can’t understand what’s so bad about solitary confinement.
- You might be an introvert if you enjoy talking to yourself more than anyone else.
- You might be an introvert if the word “meeting” causes you to become mildly to violently nauseous.
- You might be an introvert if you work in your garden at night with a headlamp to avoid conversations with neighbors.
- You might be an introvert if you think social media is the greatest invention in 200 years because you can communicate without being around people.
- You might be an introvert if your favorite room in the house is the bathroom because you know you can be alone there.
Of course all of these are me & how many of you guessed number 15 is my favorite. And let me just emphasize again…….it is not that I don’t like most people, it’s just that I am not comfortable around most people. It’s not you folks, it’s me:))