‘Awwwww Nuts’!!!! Soon as I opened the door this morning I knew by the slightly warmer temperature we were again locked down by a heavy cloud cover. Had it been clear I would have been greeted by a blast of cold air down around the freezing mark. Not only was I the only one disappointed but Pheebs had a long face too. I shouldn’t have told her we were heading out to take some snowy mountain photos in the morning. Needless to say we didin’t go. Sunshine & a deep blue sky are best for those types of pictures & we had neither. Oh, & it rained today too. End of story:((
CURVED BILL THRASHER
Fed the birds then turned my attention to helping Kelly with some house cleaning. With company arriving Monday afternoon it was time to get things spiffed up a bit. Nothing like company on the way to spur folks into spasms of manic house cleaning eh:)) Kelly’s brother Peter & wife Leslie from Webster near Rochester New York arrive Monday afternoon for a week.
DOGGY SITTING ON THE COFFEE TABLE AGAIN >>>
GROANER’S CORNER:(( Points To Ponder::
- Old age is when you still have something on the ball but you are just too tired to bounce it.
- Did Adam ever say to Eve, "Watch it! There are plenty more ribs where you came from!"
- I drive far too fast to worry about cholesterol.
- Everyone has a photographic memory. But some folks don't have any film.
- Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
- Why do we go under over-passes and over under-passes?
- Why do scientists call it research when looking for something new?
- Why do people go to Burger King and Order a Double Whopper with a Large French Fry and insist on getting a Diet Coke?