Some may remember a vanity Kelly had for sale about a month ago. Never did get the price asked for the vanity so Kelly decided to give it to her daughter in Waterloo. We loaded it in the Santa Fe Saturday & Kelly took it over to her daughter's place this morning.
Pheebs & I headed up to Goderich to look at some polisher/buffing machines & see what we could find in the way of Meguiar’s waxes & polishes to use on the rig. ‘I think’ I have pretty well decided I will go with the Meguiar’s product line. Canadian tire carries their stuff as does Walmart although neither one had what I was looking for. Home Hardware, Napa & Carquest also carry the MeGuiar’s line so will have a look in those places as well this week for MEGUIAR'S ONE STEP CLEANER WAX or possibly MEGUIAR'S FLAGSHIP PREMIUM WAX. Have pretty much decided on Meguiar’s because of it’s stellar reputation & availability.
It was such a beautiful morning Pheebs & I took the long way home & just cruised slow along the back roads enjoying south-western Ontario’s beautiful rural landscape. I seem to favor the peacefulness of Sunday mornings. My quiet stress free relaxing drives go back a long way for me.
Needless to say after all the water use on the rig the past couple days the glass on the coach was quite a mess with chlorine water spotting. Up & down my ladder again armed with paper towels & glass cleaner. Decided to wash the wash the Jeep so got that little job out of the way as well. Oh yes & I did remember to get that paint can can down off the rig’s roof after finishing my paint job on the 2 roof vents.
ARCHIVE MEMORY:: July 02/08. Thought I would take our video camera for a run on the motorcycle. (keep in mind this was 6 years ago) Curious to see how it would turn out. Video only lasts 66 seconds & isn't very exciting despite what looks & sounds like a mishap seconds after turning the camera on. I should have shifted up into 5th gear before firing up the camera so what you see is my clumsy attempt to shift gears with the same hand the camera was in. Not too smart I'd say. However I did manage the shift & even got the cam turned around for a brief mug-shot. Well, that probably wasn't too smart either but I was younger then. Stay tuned & next time I'll see if I can jump over a hundred & five end to end school buses. Any volunteers to sit on the back seat & hold the camera:)) Click here >>> http://www.youtube.com/feature=player_embedded
Kelly was home shortly after 5 with a few photos of her youngest daughter Rebecca, husband Ricardo & Granddaughter Ella.
GROANER'S CORNER:(( I'm A Senior Citizen::
*I'm the life of the party ... even when it lasts until 8 PM.
* I'm very good at opening childproof caps with a hammer.
* I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I am going.
* I'm the first one to find the bathroom wherever I go.
* I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up.
* I'm smiling all the time because I can't hear a word you're saying.
* I'm very good at telling stories ... over and over and over and over.
* I'm aware that other people's grandchildren are not as bright as mine.
* I'm so cared for: long-term care, eye care, private care, dental care.
* I'm not grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, children, politicians.
* I'm positive I did housework correctly before my mate retired.
* I'm sure everything I can't find is in a secure place.
* I'm wrinkled, saggy, lumpy, and that's just my left leg.
* I'm having trouble remembering simple words like........
* I'm realizing that aging is not for sissies.
* I'm anti-everything now: anti-fat, anti-smoke, anti-noise, anti-inflammatory.
* I'm walking more (to the bathroom) and enjoying it less.
* I'm sure they are making adults much younger these days.
* I'm in the initial stage of my golden years: SS, CD's, IRA'S, AARP.
* I'm wondering, if you're only as old as you feel, how could I be alive at 150?
* I'm a SENIOR CITIZEN and I think I am having the time of my life!