ORGAN PIPE CACTI IN THE DARBY WELL ROAD AREA WEST OF AJO ARIZONA
Not a lot happening. Turned out to be one of those slow puttering days. A little scratching around in the back yard & some shuffling about in the Winnie Wagon. Kelly put a few hours in at Deer Park & Pheebs did some playing with her toys. Never even managed to haul the cameras out for a photo or two. Just one of those quiet relaxing Saturdays. Friend & neighbor in the Park, Bruce dropped over with a 7/8ths wrench & took the plug out of Winnie’s hot water tank to release all the sulphur smelling water. I later flushed the tank with clean water & have left the plug out for the tank to air. I will flush it a few more times on Sunday. That was about it for any major excitement today except just before hitting the ‘Publish’ button tonight I noticed we had a new Blog Follower. Welcome aboard to HOHcat. Thanks for dropping in on the Bayfield Bunch:))
STORMY EVENING SKIES OVER THE MULE MOUNTAINS IN SOUTH EASTERN ARIZONA
GROANER'S CORNER:(( GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
5) Puppies still have bad breath, even after eating a Tic-Tac.
6) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
7) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
8) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
- Tourists see the world, travelers experience it.
- Home is where your pet is:))
- "If having a soul means being able to feel
love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals
are better off than a lot of humans."
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails -William Arthur Ward
- The only thing better than right now will someday be the memories of right now...AL.
- It is not so much having nothing to do as it is not having the interest to do something....AL.