AUNT JEAN’S FIRST RIDE IN A MOTORHOME
Lots of sunshine & ‘slightly’ warmer today. We were able to walk out into the desert for a ways this morning.
RED TAIL HAWK
Aunt Jean had never ridden in a Motorhome before so we slipped over to the CONGRESS DEPOT MARKETPLACE this morning, picked up the Damon Challenger we have for sale, & headed into Wickenburg. Jean really enjoyed the ‘big view’ out the windshield & liked the soft cushy ride. It was a good opportunity to change the rig’s title at the ‘Out West Titles & Tags Motor Vehicles Services.’ We changed it from Ontario to Arizona. That just eliminates another step when we sell it. The Damon originally came from Florida & is a U.S. based vehicle. That makes things easier………
ANOTHER NICE DESERT WALK THIS MORNING
A year ago today we were boondocked in Borrego Springs California & set out to find a couple "Palm Tree Oasis places & a PUMPKIN PATCH in the Borrego Badlands. Got ourselves turned around a bit & had to traverse a few narrow ATV roads. And it was just a year ago Pheebs & I climbed GHOST MOUNTAIN to the Marshall South homestead. Pheebs first time there, & my 5th.
EVER SINCE WE TOLD JEAN ‘GOLD IS STILL BEING FOUND IN THESE PARTS’…..SHE HAS HAD HER EYES GLUED TO THE GROUND:))
GROANER’S CORNER:(( The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples.
The nun had made a note, "Take only one, God is watching,"
Moving through the line, to the other end of the table, was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
One of the boys had written a note, "Take all you want, God is watching the apples."
- Tourists see the world, travelers experience it.
- Home is where your pet is:))
- "If having a soul means being able to feel
love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals
are better off than a lot of humans."
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails -William Arthur Ward
- The only thing better than right now will someday be the memories of right now...AL.
- It is not so much having nothing to do as it is not having the interest to do something....AL.