Ever write a post & then just say, “Awwwww Phooey” & dump the whole thing. Tonight’s topic seemed interesting enough to me, but by the time I reached the end it just didn’t hold my attention anymore. So, ‘Poof’ it was gone. Maybe tomorrow I’ll get some words put together & snag a few photos somewhere. I have a feeling 2013 may very well turn out to be a bit of a blogging challenge…………………..
GROANER’S CORNER:(( Middle age is a time in everyone's life when actions creak louder than words.
Tourists see the world, travelers experience it.
- Home is where your pet is:))
- "If having a soul means being able to feel
love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals
are better off than a lot of humans."
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails -William Arthur Ward
- The only thing better than right now will someday be the memories of right now...AL.
- It is not so much having nothing to do as it is not having the interest to do something....AL.
- OUR PHOTO ALBUMS -https://picasaweb.google.com/117858411710794543295/