LOT’S OF THESE LITTLE FELLOWS AROUND THIS YEAR…MIGHT BE A HICKORY TUSSOCK MOTH
Been slowly gathering together a utility trailer load of junk the past couple of weeks. This morning it was time to head for the dump. Always a mixed bag of feelings throwing things out. Kind of like saying a final good-bye to old friends & yet it's a good feeling to finally be rid of stuff that has accumulated for way too long. Haven't worn my old Cowboy boots for nearly 20 years. I still remember the fine Spring day I bought them way back many years ago. They went into a big county dumpster about 9:10 this morning. Adios Amigos:((
Haven't been paying a lot of attention to our back yard the last few years & anything green has pretty well taken over one section of it. Today was the day to halt the green army & do battle with my chain saw, weed whacker, pruning sheers & rakes. Even had my pick axe going trying to dislodge some pesky roots. Tuesday I will have the shovel in the ground transplanting many ferns & clumps of bamboo grass. A lot of rocks & cement blocks to relocate as well. And, just where is all my energy coming from? For the first time since August of 2006 our bathroom scale told me this morning my weight has finally dropped to below 200 pounds. It was time to get outside & get some work done………10-4:))
BEFORE PICS ON LEFT & AFTER PICS ON RIGHT….I HAVE A LOT OF BAMBOO ROOTS TO DIG OUT & MOVE NOW
Tuesday morning at 8:30 I see my Urologist guy for the results of my latest PSA test. I have heard those PSA tests are not too reliable as far as accurate information goes but I'm just following Doctor's orders.
GROANER'S CORNER:(( One taxi driver to another, 'Did you hear that Government officials bought a thousand septic tanks?' The other driver replied, 'Yes, and as soon as they learn to drive them, they're going to invade Canada.'
- And, seen on a Septic Tank truck.....'You Dump It - We Pump It'
- Tourists see the world, travelers experience it.
- Home is where your pet is:))
- "If having a soul means being able to feel
love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals
are better off than a lot of humans."
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails -William Arthur Ward
- The only thing better than right now will someday be the memories of right now...AL.
- It is not so much having nothing to do as it is not having the interest to do something....AL.
- OUR PHOTO ALBUMS - .https://picasaweb.google.com/117858411710794543295/