Wished I had something interesting to write about tonight but other than seeing my Nurse Practitioner person this afternoon not much has happened. I had to leave another bucket of blood at the medical center for additional tests & had some chest x-rays done. We'll see what eventually comes of all this. In the meantime, I am still not cleared to return to my part time mobility van job.
COOL MORNING WALK
For anyone interested in spending some time on a south eastern Arizona ranch for the month of March 2011 be sure to read my post from this past Saturday. A nice relaxing ranch experience for the right people. Try it, you will probably like it:))
GROANER'S CORNER:(( How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
4. Rottweiler: Make me.
5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!
10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
11. Chihuahua : Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or 'We don't need no stinking light bulb.'
12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
Tourists see the world, travelers experience it.
Until one has loved an Animal, part of their soul remains un-awakened.
OUR BLOGGER WEBSITE http://thebayfieldbunch.com/
OUR PHOTO ALBUMS http://picasaweb.google.com/stargeezerguy/
AL'S SMUG MUG PHOTO GALLERY http://stargeezer.smugmug.com/
It is not the concept of God I have a problem with.....it's his fan club that causes me grievous concern:((
The only thing better than right now will someday be the memories of right now...... AL.